Parents who are willing to support the religious principles and practices of the Catholic faith are eligible to apply to enrol their children at St Joseph's Primary School.
2024 KINDERGARTEN ENROLMENTS
Enrolments for 2024 Kindergarten classes are now open and close at the end of Term 3.
If you have a child turning five years old by March, 2024, you may apply for enrolment at St Joseph's Catholic Primary School. Please note that any applications for children turning five after March 2024 are at Principal's discretion.
The enrolment process is as follows:
1. Obtain an Enrolment Application either by
* Downloading the Enrolment Application Form and package from this page
* Email firstname.lastname@example.org or
* Visiting the school office
2. Forward the application and requested documents to the school office
by email, post or in person.
3. Office staff will check that all student documentation is provided and arrange for an interview. (To be held during Term 3) Enrolment Interviews cannot proceed until all the necessary documentation is provided.
4. Interviews are conducted between parents, enrolling student and the Principal (or nominee) generally within school hours.
5. Attendance at interview does not guarantee a placement at the school.
6. Parents will be advised in writing, usually by mid October of the outcome of their application.
Please note that we cannot accept enrolment application forms which have not been completed fully and correctly or which do not include all supporting documentation.
Enrolments for 2024 Kindergarten close oat the end of Term 3 and ALL documentation must be provided by this date.
As a minimum, you will need to provide:
* Birth Certificate
* Immunisation summary from Medicare (we can not accept pages from the
* Baptismal certificate if your child has been baptised.
Please read the application thoroughly to ensure that all relevant documentation is provided.
Documentation for children with additional needs
If your child has additional needs, you will need to provide as much documentation as possible regarding their diagnosis and management when you return the application form, including any or all of the following reports: paediatric, speech pathology, occupational therapy, early intervention.
If you require further information about enrolments for children with additional needs, please contact the school office.
School Tours Dates for Kindergarten Enrolments
Please refer to the Transition Programme Dates
Enrolments for Years 1 to 6
Please refer to the enrolment procedure listed above. Interviews for students enrolling in Years 1-6 will be held in November.
For further information, please contact the office .